The contest mechanics are simple:
- State which planner you'd like to own (Belle de Jour or Navi) .
- On the comments box or through your blog (just leave your entry's URL below): Tell us about your New Year's resolutions.
- Be as creative as possible. After all, these planners entailed a lot of craft themselves.
- Will be given to those that like this photo I posted in the Skysenshi's Hermitage FB Fan Page.
- Spread the word about this contest. Tag Skysenshi's Hermitage, so I can keep track of you.
- Leave a link to this contest on your blog (if you have any).
I'm seriously interested in how everyone wants to start the new year. You could come up with really profound or entertaining insights and I'd be totally grateful that you shared them with us. So think of these prizes as incentives. =^.^=
Okay, now for our previous contest's winner....
sister and another friend to help me with this. We each picked three of our favorites, rated them (including the additional points), and one emerged victorious. It was a very close battle, though.
Anyway, our winner is:
Congratulations!! Please contact me with your full name, contact number and mailing address via this form so I can send this item to you ASAP.
Next, our raffle re-draw for the Missha Giveaway...
As with dashashash, please contact me with your full name, contact number and mailing address via this form so I can send this item to you ASAP. Congratulations, Den!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog NOW .
Or like Skysenshi's Hermitage Facebook Page for updates, contests and discussions.