Before and after photos...
I lost track of Hollywood news after the show ended, since I started heavily videogaming after that. Even today, my TV is not connected to any other cable besides that of my PS2's. So I was quite happy to find her photos while I was randomly surfing the net one day.
What shocked me next was not that her face had finally matured and that she had many racy photos scattered all over the internet (they are smokin', I tell ya). Child actresses normally go through the sexy route once they've come of age. What actually had me wide-eyed with wonder were these facts:
- She studied in University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), majoring in mathematics.
- She was a member of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority and graduated summa cum laude in 1998.
- She, along with Professor Lincoln Chayes and Brandy Winn, wrote a scientific paper that came up with the Chayes–McKellar–Winn theorem.
- She is the New York Times bestselling author of Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail and Kiss My Math: Showing Pre-Algebra Who's Boss.
- She was named Person of the Week in ABC World News with Charles Gibson in August 10, 2007.
The message is: Women can both be hot and smart.
It's great to know that pretty baby Danica McKellar will be remembered for her efforts in helping middle-school girls develop their math skills. I like that she's boosting the morale of young women so they can overcome their fear of a very useful subject. Truly a woman of substance.
Photos are taken from:
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog NOW .
Or like Skysenshi's Hermitage Facebook Page for updates, contests and discussions.