It took me a while to actually give it a try because:
- I invest a lot of money on self-tanners. Why would I want to reverse that by using whitening products? Isn’t it a bit silly to use these things when I’d be covering myself with bronzers before I go out of the house anyway?
- Pond’s has never been good to my skin. As a teenager, their facial wash caused me to break out. In my twenties, their Pond’s Cold Cream make-up remover — compounded by the fact that I’m allergic to most make-up — irreversibly ruined the texture of my face.
I should’ve followed my instincts. They’re usually more sensible than my brain.
- Anti-Spot Intensive Whitening Serum
- Light Infusing Under-Eye Cream
- Visible Lightening Daily Lotion (daytime) / Re-brightening Night Treatment (night)
The freebie set actually came with a 2-way foundation but the color is “Ivory White”. I can imagine looking like a glow-in-the-dark floating head if I were to use that. I mean, heck, the rest of my body has been tanned!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog NOW .
Or like Skysenshi's Hermitage Facebook Page for updates, contests and discussions.